Paladon Americas EHYS-Series Electro-hydraulic scotch-yoke actuators have been specifically designed to guarantee long cycle life in the most critical applications and extreme operating environments. A fabricated frame and all-steel construction coupled with an Ingress Protection rating of IP66 as standard result in lighter and more corrosion resistant actuators than traditional ones that employ castings.
Available in double-acting and spring-return configurations, the EHYS can be built in Fail Open/Fail Closed or Fail Last. Our EHYS is suitable for on/off and ESD valve applications.
Product Features and Benefits (Actuator)
Fabricated steel frame and all-steel construction result in lighter and more corrosion resistance than competing cast body designs
- IP66 ingress protection as standard ensures the actuators are ideal for offshore and coastal applications
- Electroless nickel plated cylinder as standard with hard chromium plating, Xylan® or Electro-film available for high operating efficiency and extended piston seal life
- Springs contained within a fully welded canister (which is post weld heat treated) to guarantee simple and safe removal
- Springs are scragged (set removal) in order to warrant optimum and stable performance
- Easy and economical maintenance due to simplified design, no special tools required
- Compliant to PED 97/23/EC
- Suitable for high frequency and high speed operation
- Several yoke lever configurations (cants) allowing selection of the actuator output torque that best suits the valve torque characteristic
- Guide bar frame design used to eliminate side forces and low friction seals ensure high efficiency
- Modular construction means greater flexibility when selecting cylinder/spring combinations, and reduces production downtime during field servicing
Product Features and Benefits (Hydraulic Control System)
- Popular Power Sources 24Vdc, 110Vac, 220Vac, 480V 3Ph.
- Optional Power Sources*(When Properly Equipped) Solar, Battery Back-Up and Wind Turbine
- Standard Nema 4 Enclosure
- Standard Class 1, Div. 2, Class 1, Div 2 Groups C&D
- Standard Electronic Actuator Controller w/Integrated LCD
- Standard Onboard Diagnostics for Troubleshooting
- Accepts Most Control Signals w/Feedback Available
- Standard Manual Override
- Optional PST-Ability to perform Partial Stroke Test
- Optional Environmentally Friendly Fluid Available
- Optional Fluid Level Alarm
- Optional Phase Monitoring (480V 3ph.)
- Modulating Coming Soon!!
Torque Output Range
EHYS-Series: Up to 750,000 lbs.in. (84,738 Nm) Spring Ending
Ambient Operating Temperatures
Standard: 0 to +150°F (-18 to +65°C)
Low Temp: -45 to +150°F (-42 to +65°C)